Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Random

Today will be just a random update via my iPhone...

My kids love when Grandma drops in...this day she sat and listened to Sullivan go on and on about his football cards, his favorite players, teams and stats. She made him feel like a million bucks. 


There are days Im just too lazy to put her down for a nap. 
She's been sending me clues that she is not ready to give them up. 

Yep. More hints. 

Figure it out mom!

Tess and her monkey, made by my mom, are seldom separated. 
She drew a picture of him the other day and insisted that we take a photo.

Contessa mastered tying her shoes on Monday. 
She was so excited and proud. 

I took Lauren and Avery shopping for some school clothes this past weekend. 
Avery LOVES it that I have to use her to try on clothes for size for Sullivan. 

This box is about the size of a small car. 
Which could only mean...our curriculum arrived!!! 
1 week til school starts! 






No comments: