Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Closing out summer

School starts tomorrow...NO!!!
We closed out the last few days hard...ensuring that we will all have a hard time getting out of bed tomorrow morning when the alarms go off. 

The kids and I left Friday morning for Clear Lake to stay with Kirkpatrick's. 
Jason and Jordan met us there after work. 

It was full of fun and games. 

And then some not as fun games when I ended up biting Jason due to some issues with my competitiveness. oops. 
But as you can see here...I am so fast at ping pong that I am a blur. 

More gaming...I must have been impressed with someone's bags ability!
(Melanie takes the most beautiful pics of me.)

Pretty much I'm really good at all games...except Pepper...which was where the biting occurred. 

The weather cooperated nicely and we were able to head to the beach!

Friday night the kids slept HARD!

Getting ready to head back to the beach on Saturday. 

We had some jet ski fun as well. 

Too cute. 
(They look alike!)


After the totally fun weekend...the kids and I headed to DSM on Monday morning for the zoo, visiting dad at work, supper at Spaghetti Works and then the ICubs game. 

We were able to meet up with Kirkpatricks there too! 

So long Summer 2014...its been real. 

No comments: