Friday, January 23, 2015

Football Fun

Its playoff season. 
This generates a lot of excitement in our house for 2 boys. 
On Sunday Sullivan quietly watched his beloved Seahawks do nothing for 3 and 3/4 quarters. 
Then when they woke up, so did he. 
I cannot explain his loudness and my laughter as they came back to win. 

Superbow Bound. 

Next it was time for Dad's Patriots. 
Jordan has loved the Patriots since long before he and I were, well, 'he and I'. 
And Sullivan loves them too. 
But he told Jordan that he loves the Seahawks more. 
He apologized...but said he couldnt help it. 

The superbowl should be interesting to watch with these two! 

They have no fun together. 
This looks like Jordan took a terrible shot to the chin but it was much softer than it looks. 


I look at this and cant help but smile. 

And this makes me smile too. 
Jordan is not an animal lover. 
He puts up with my cat. 
My cat however, LOVES Jordan. 
He was sitting on my lap here during part of the football game...but had to have a paw on Jordan. 
Adorb. 

No comments: