Monday, January 05, 2015

Reality Bites

Its Monday. 
Its the Monday after a long holiday break. 
Its frigid outside…like negative frigid. 
And we're bracing for a snow storm. 

And this picture has nothing to do with the post except for maybe trying to 
hide from reality? 
And I find it funny. 
Adrian really did not want Jordan to use a blanket while we were all at Cindy's yesterday!

Anyway, we had an awesome break. 
A wonderful Christmas. 
We had some sickness, in fact its still lingering, but its manageable. 

I'll get it all blogged soon. 
Im receiving threatening texts from people wanting to see pics. 
Really, I meant to blog yesterday but I spent the day attempting to 
understand 7th grade life science and genetic code. 
Lesson planning at its best. I almost cried. 

Today is relearning the school routine, laundry, dishes and all that jazz. 

I'll be back, I promise! 

No comments: