Tuesday, April 23, 2013

day brightener

Someday I will blog normally again, about everyday, boring, awesome, heart pumping, life worth living, mundane, messy, in the trenches stuff....and possibly even about the wonderful vacation we were on when the rug got ripped out from under us...

...but my heart is not there. 

Right now my heart is just sad and sore.

And that's when I'm so glad I have a Savior, 
Who is the same, 
'...yesterday, today, FOREVER!' Hebrews 13:8

Who asks me to give it all to him, 
'Cast all your ANXIETY on Him for He cares for you.' I Peter 5:7

Who just tells me to,
 'Be Still and Know...'
Psalm: 46:10

Im blessed to know that its ok to just BE right now. 
He's there. 
He's got us. 

And I'm so thankful He sent us the world's most caring friends. 
They let me vent, insanely at times. 
They let me be silent.
They take me out for fun.
They let me cry...and stop by for hugs in the middle of thunderstorms...
They are holding us up. 

And today I especially love the one who sent this to me...just when I needed it. 
Day BRIGHTENED!!! 
Thank you so very much. 
Its the most fun and exciting thing to get in the mail!
(Not the best phone pic...they are chocolate covered strawberries, apples and bananas!)

2 comments:

Jamie Johnson said...

Thinking of you....

Jamie Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.