Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Happy Birthday, my love

One thing I'm learning as I 'grow up'...is that it can be really hard to deal with this life.

However, I think what might be harder, at least at times, is to be the one sitting beside the one that is getting tossed around in the not fun stuff...to be the supporter and the rock. 

My supporter and rock is this guy...
And it just happens to be his birthday today. 

And I cant say too much without being a huge mess. 

But I have to say thank you. 
For being the one who holds me up constantly. 
The one who knows when to say things and when to be quiet. 
The one who hurts with me the most.

You are my greatest gift. 
And my most favorite person...EVER.
I love you...
Happy Birthday. 

1 comment:

Cassie said...

WHAT??!
i thought I was your most favorite person EVER! i'm so confused....

btw...happy birthday jd!