Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

Another Halloween is in the books. 

This year we had Waldo
(it should be noted that Waldo deserted her family and was with her friends the whole 
night. I was fine with it. or not.)

A pretty witch.

An adorable Rapunzel!
(complete with frying pan)

And fancy hair.

A zombie Tony Hawk
(???)


And the most precious little colorful witch you've ever seen. 

The girls and I set to work on hair and makeup pretty early! 
It was so fun. 
I always thought I'd have a houseful of boys...

We hit some of our favorite spots and stayed out as long as we could! 

It was really fun to run into so many friends. 
Cant believe we only got pictures with the Prices! 


We continued our tradition of saving Grandma's house for last. 
We met up with the cousins and decorated sugar cookies and consumed lots of junk. 

I had to include this picture. 
Alexa was telling Jordan something, going a mile a minute. 
She cracks me up. 

1 comment:

Rosanna and Isaiah said...

Tsk, tsk, Waldo. Where in the world is Waldo? It would be easier to find you, Waldo, if you stayed with your family :) I loved all the pictures. I have never seen such beautiful witches ;) Looks like a fun evening.