Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday, Torrance Reagan!!!

Tori we woke up to the greatest surprise this morning!!!
Snow outside!
What a special start to your birthday! 

Three. 
I could go on and on and tell you how sad I am about that number. 
About how it means my favorite age two is gone. 
About how you're no longer a baby. 
About how much I'll miss that phase. 

But I wont! 
Today is your day!
And you are three. 
(doesnt kitty look THRILLED!)

Torrance Reagan you are such a sweet, giggly, hilarious, stubborn spot in our family. 
You tell us you want to be the baby. 
That you are not a big girl. 
It makes my heart smile. 
Although I know its not true. 
You keep up with your sisters and brother all day long. 

You are such the baby of the family. 
You get whatever you want, whenever you want it. 
You are a clown. 
We are forever laughing at some stunt you are pulling or some crazy thing you say. 

At three you love kitties and puppies, granola bars and orange juice. 
Lauren's ipad and Contessa's jewelry. 
You love the trampoline and we love watching your silly 'run' while on it. 
You love to sit at the table and 'do school' with us. 
You adore your daddy and ask multiple times per day when he is going to be home. 
You suck your thumb and pull out your hair.
Your favorite saying is, 'Mommy told me do it.'
Which translates into...'Mom said I could.'
Although I have rarely given you permission for whatever it is you are claiming I did! 

You have the most precious smile and one of my most favorite giggles. 

Torrance we love how you fit so perfectly into our family. 
You give me so many bright spots in my day. 
I love that you let me rock you at bedtime and that you love to curl up with your blankie with me. 
You are a snuggle bug! 

Honey, as you grow in this crazy family never forget how special and unique you are. 
God made you special and for a purpose. 
And I could not be more blessed than to have a front seat in watching how His plan for you unfolds. 

We love you with all our heart and are thankful each day for our Tori. 

Happy birthday sweet baby girl! 

Love, 
Mommy and Daddy 

2 comments:

Rosanna and Isaiah said...

Awww... this is such a precious letter. Makes me miss her like crazy! I especially miss the "Mommy told me" and her "Aw white, Wosanna." Happy birthday, little sweetheart.

Ellie said...

Happy Birthday Tori! No matter what he says....You will always be Owen's "grill" !! :) Love you!!