Thursday, November 07, 2013

14 years and potty training

How do you know you've been married 14 years? 
Your blog post to commemorate the event is titled like this one! 
And you post it a day late!

Jordan and I decided to meet for supper in DSM for our anniversary. 
But I had no care for Torrance so she came with me. 
She and I started the day looking at houses in Ankeny. 
We looked at 6 houses. 
We used the toilet in just about all those houses and also Target, Kum & Go, Scheels, the mall, our restaurant and another gas station. She went twice. 
I was exhausted. 
But she was dry all day except for a bit of dribbling. 
Not bad for day 2!

So she is rocking it!
So proud of her. 

Then we met up with Jordan and had supper. 
It was actually really fun for us to just have her. 
The life of only having one child!

So our 14th anniversary wasnt super romantic. 
But Ill tell you that the 5 days we spent on the coast of Italy a month ago was the most romantic time of my life so I think that counts as our anniversary celebration!

And I love my husband more than I did the day we married. 
He is my biggest blessing. 

1 comment:

Rosanna and Isaiah said...

Wow! Good job, Tori! And GREAT job, Becky! You are one brave woman taking her all the way to Des Moines on the second day of potty training !!! You have always had my respect for being a great Mom, but that is incredible :) Hope the potty training journey continues to go smoothly for both of you ;)