Thursday, December 28, 2006

my husband

Over the past 2 or 3 months my husband has put in way more hours than anyone should ever be asked. He is tired, stressed and completely worn out. He even looks tired. It is possible that he is finally starting to look older than 17.

This week he worked from 8:30 till 3 am one night - this was after putting in a full day. Then this morning he went into to work at 4:30 am and got home at 6 pm, and it is 9 and he just headed back to work and told me that he hopes to crawl into bed with me by 2 am. He'll then be back at work by 7 tomorrow.

On his way out the door tonight, (carrying tons of garbage out to the garage for me, and he just scraped all the dishes for me and played with his kids and put up with MY family who was over for supper), he said, 'Honey, dont do too much, just please sit and relax.' And he had a smile on his face!

I miss him. I am so blessed and tonight I feel like one of the luckiest women on earth to have a hardworking, loving and devoted father and husband.
Please hurry home honey...

2 comments:

Cassie said...

you guys need a vacation....

Beckysblog said...

We are planning one!

Enjoy yours...:)