Monday, June 11, 2007

We made it!

Phew, its over! :)
Its always so sad when you consider the amount of work that goes into a wedding and then it is over so fast! There is never enough time to truly enjoy it. But we did our best!
The girls had a fabulous time. From playing with their cousins, staying in a hotel, getting their hair and make-up done to walking down the aisle and especially the dancing - they enjoyed it all. Lauren truly had the time of her life.

Lauren went down the aisle perfectly - she smiled and walked very slow - taking in every second. Jordan and I were so proud of her and I was just crying over how beautiful she looked. I couldn't stop thinking "ok, don't blink, because if you do, we will be transported 20 years into the future and we will be watching Lauren walk down the aisle for her own wedding."

Avery was next down the aisle. She did GREAT! She tossed her flower petals and smiled her shy Avery smile. Once they all got to the front they were supposed to go sit with Cindy in the front row. Which they did. But then Avery decided she needed to ask me a question. So she came back up. "Mommy, can I take my veil off? It itches!" "Yes, Avery go sit down!¨ She hands me her veil and sits down on the step beside me! Then she stands up and walks back down the aisle! Then she came back and then finally Jordan took her and handed her off to his cousin Shelby who took her outside. I guess it really wouldn't have been right if Avery hadn't done something memorable!

Kylie had a perfect day for her wedding and she looked beautiful. She and Justin headed out for Paris 24 hours after they said 'I Do.' I'm sure they slept the entire plane ride!

Beware - Even though I seriously didnt take that many, I will probably post like 100 pictures. And once I get the pictures that Garrick took there will surely be more!


The girls outside the church at the rehersal


This is at like 10:30 the night before the wedding - they look so ready for bed!


And even more ready...


Getting there...


Sully, not so much. He is wrestling with his new puppy, Whiffer.

No comments: