Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The big 3-1...

Today Jordan turned 31. I have been a horrible wife and have done close to nothing to let him know how wonderful I think he is. I blame it on pregnancy, the renovation, work and having Awana tonight. We will be celebrating at Cindy's on Friday and hopefully he will forgive me.

Seriously though, I am so blessed by this man. Looking back on the day we were married I had many dreams of what our life would be like. He has not disappointed me.

Jordan when it boils right down to it you have surpassed all my expectations on what marriage would be. There is no one else who I can laugh, cry, argue, & compete with, and love & dream with like I do you. You are my best friend and my greatest love. You make me happier, more secure and more alive than I could have ever imagined after 8 years of marriage and 12 years together. What more could a girl ever ask for? Thank you for all your hard work and your 100% dedication to your Savior, our family and to me. My greatest gift this side of heaven - is you.
Happy Birthday!

No comments: