Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Family pictures at the beach

One thing I wanted from our time on the beach was some really good family pics. 
Ok, so next time I want this we will be hiring a photographer and a clown. 
My photo session did not go well. 

But we got a few good pictures out of the 300 or so that I took. 

Here is a series we will call 1 adult with some kids...




She had to have either a set of keys or smarties...otherwise she was pretty much screaming or running away from us. Turns out these 2 items do not make for good pictures props! 

By this point Torrance was pretty much done and the wind was picking up. 

I will give the rest of them an 'A' for effort though!

Before too long he wont be able to hold his boy like this. 

2 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

I so want to take pictures of your adorable family! Seriously. :)

Beckysblog said...

It was really fun going to Florida for the third time! Disney was also really fun! This is Avery by the way.