Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Princesses

I have to tell you that as we road the boat to Disney and approached the entrance I had a huge pit in my stomach. For me, the day is perfect, the money is worth it and I am happy IF we get to meet the princesses. I was so nervous it was going to be too busy. I was dreading a 3 hour wait. 
But thanks to the good tips from Jen Freed we walked right to the princesses first thing, waited only 30 minutes and dreams came true. 

It was sad because Sullivan and Jordan were off doing 'boy rides'. 
But I wont forget Tess in these moments. 
She is perhaps an even bigger princess girl than Lauren and Avery were. 
She had been anticipating this moment. 
She did a wardrobe change as we got close and became Rapunzel. 
She was getting nervous...squeezing my hand, asking who we'd see. 

I LOVE this picture. 
I can tell that Tess is nervous and excited because she can see the princesses and Avery is beaming in the background...so excited for her sister and knowing what it felt like last time we were here and she was the one almost unable to stand the magic! 

Yep, my day was made. 
Perfect. 

I was surprised by how excited Torrance was. 
She couldn't wait to get at those pretty dresses! 
Thank goodness I had Lauren to help me!

Then even Tori got a little nervous when we came to the first princess, Cinderella. 

awwww.

I dont know what these princesses make per hour but they earn every penny. 
They are down on the floor, totally engaged, totally in character. 


Belle was Tess's favorite. 
She kept saying, 'Belle, I love your dress, I love the sparkles, I love your ruffles.'
Are you kidding me? 
These girls have the best job in the world! 

All my princesses with Belle...notice Tess could not stop touching that dress!

Sleeping Beauty told my girls that they were so lucky to have 3 sisters each!
She said every night in our house must be like a big slumber party! 

And another Dirks Princess got to have her dreams come true! 
Thank you Disney! 

No comments: