Sunday, October 21, 2012

soccer saturday

This weekend marked the end of Fall soccer. 
Now, I do love soccer...but I think I did a happy dance at the end of the last game Saturday.
Taking kids to 3 different practices, 3 times per week and 3 different games, in different towns, every Saturday...got a little old. And its just the beginning of the era of life we are entering...so Im trying to savor the non-sports/activity time we have! 

I dont hide it that U8 is my favorite level...but as the older girls learn the game more (and I as start to understand it more!) I am enjoying the older levels. Those girls are tough and serious!
But I have to apologize to Lauren and Avery...your fields are too big and I keep forgetting my long lens...so I only have pictures of Sullivan! 

As always pictures of Sullivan are full of expression!
Here he is...becoming good friends with the other team.
He is ALWAYS talking on the field. 

He is apparently aghast at whatever happened on the other side of the field. 

Playing tough!
(and the hat...I told him he could take it off...he wanted it on...but not on his ears I guess. goof.)

Working hard! 

Getting in there!

Seriously, mid game...in the middle of a big group all fighting for the ball...he stops to enjoy a comical moment that no one else on the field was aware of...I love him. 

Another funny moment only he knew about!  

Good bye soccer till Spring!

No comments: