Saturday, February 15, 2014

Oh puke

The worst word parents of young children can hear late in the night is, of course, puke.
Tori came into our room about 1 am saying, 'mommy! Tessa puked and is crying in her bed!'

Happy valentines day!!!

Once Tess was calmed, cleaned and had new bedding I was laying with her and she said, 'well, I guess I really did eat too much candy.'

Yep. Valentines candy 1 - contessa 0.
(She is 100% fine this morning.)

Jordan sent this awesome picture to his mom this morning...with this hilarious text:
'Grandma Cindy thank you for my pretty puke bucket.  It came in handy last night at 1 am when I hurled my candy eating binge all over my bed.'


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tori doin the disco inferno!

Rosanna said...

Sorry for the unpleasant Valentine's gift, Becky. But that picture is hilarious! :)