Thursday, February 20, 2014

Winter Blues

This winter has been terrible. We are having another blizzard today...or as we've come to call it...Thursday.
Seriously it's every week, another storm.

After a very productive morning of school we hunkered down with some library movies, candy, rainbow looms and books.

And of course Falstaff...he does not mind the winter and he will definitely miss us when spring comes and we are all outside!

Tonight will be game playing and fajitas!

Side note: Days like this make me miss my mom so much that it physically hurts and makes me ache. She loved a good snow storm. I'd love to go visit her and give her the biggest hug she's ever received. 
I am sure when I am 80, I'll still ache for my mom on snow days.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Truth on the Mom thing. For reals there.
And the fajitas look YUMMY!