Friday, February 07, 2014

One on one

Sully and I needed to do a little shopping for his birthday party so on Thursday night he and I got to head out just the two of us.

He chose to eat at Village Inn. He was sure we should sit on the same side of the booth.Um, yes we definitely should.
We played tic tac toe while we waited for our food.

And I let him order pop. He about fell out of his seat. 

He talked the entire time. 

And I smiled the entire time.

(I'm terrified that next year he will want me to sit on the other side of the booth.)

6 comments:

Courtney said...

i LOVE that he wanted you to sit on the same side!!! how precious!

Ellie said...

Awww. I love it.

Unknown said...

What a cute little birthday boy! I love his genuine adoration for his mommy!!!!

Unknown said...

This comment and the previous one are from Rosanna, by the way. I always forget to sign Isaiah out when I am using his computer. LOL

Beckysblog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beckysblog said...

The drink was good.