Monday, April 23, 2007

Happy 30th Birthday, Jordan!

Jordan is finally 30 - he finally caught up to me. Its really only been a couple of months but he played it up big time.
We celebrated with a pizza party with our mom's tonight. We looked through Jordan's baby book and marvelled at how fast 30 years can fly by.
The kids and I got Jordan 'blongo' ball and I am so excited that I finally got him a present that he truly liked!
Happy Birthday sweetie! Looking forward to many many more.


Jordan and Lauren playing 'blongo'


Daddy helping Avery with her golf game.

On another note. Jordan's bday party started out with a little drama. I was in the garage trying to get out a chair and my foot got into a fight with a metal bed frame. The bed frame won - big time. I ran around the yard for about 5 minutes screaming that my foot was broken. (Im sure the neighbors were loving this) Then I calmed down enough to decide that it was not broken, but was already bruising and bleeding profusely from the toe nail which is hanging by a thread - I mean a thread. I do not deal with feet well. Id rather have a huge gash in my arm - Id rather give birth. So Jordan has spent much of his birthday night waiting on his crippled wife. I may never be the same - I did not however cry. I am very brave.

11 comments:

Andrea Dellit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea Dellit said...

Happy Birthday, Jordan! (I need to proofread comments from now on! I had to delete another because I can't spell..I called Jordan, Jodan!)

Anonymous said...

No problem, Im glad Im not the only person who cant type! :)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, old man!

Eric and Pam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

ok seriously here. None of you are even the least bit worried about my foot????

Heather said...

Becky - I am SOOO sorry to hear about your foot. :) I hope it heals quickly and you have no long term effects :)

There do you feel better???? LOL!

(BTW-great pics of the kids from the last few days--love the ones of the girls and of Sully in his Jeep. So cute!)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Heather!
And there may be permanent damage - at least psychological. I have to go in and have the toe nail removed. Seriously!

Eric and Pam said...

Ouch. :)

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry becky. i'm a bad friend. sorry about your toenail. i know how you LOVE feet! you and jerod! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for your pity! :)
I feel better now.