Friday, February 15, 2008

Lots going on...

Its been a crazy week. I helped at Lauren's Valentines Party on Thursday and had a really good time. Avery and Sully got to have a Valentines Party at Stacies as well so they felt like big kids. Avery had a blast.

Saturday night is the hospital's Gala and I feel like I've already put in 60 hours this week and the actual day of the event isn't even here yet! Hopefully tomorrow I wake up with renewed energy. I know it will be worth it and by tomorrow night I'll be basking in the feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment I get after an event like this is successful.

Here are a couple of Valentine's pictures, the girls have on their Valentines necklaces from Grandma Barb and their Valentine shirts from Grandma Cindy. Sully's got his Valentine's cupid bear - he LOVES that thing!


No comments: