Friday, February 22, 2008

Welcome baby...

We got our first real glimpse at baby #4 yesterday. Jordan and I both agree that we are going to have another Avery/Sully looking baby, not a Lauren. Cindy saw the pictures and she agrees too.

The 3D ultrasound is just remarkable. The baby was curled up pretty tight in a ball but we got a couple of good face pictures. We even have video of the baby waving at us but I cant upload it! :(

After 1.5 hours of it I was ready to get up and go get something to eat...cant wait for July!!!!



4 comments:

Cassie said...

i cannot wait to meet him/her! and yes, this baby looks like she/he will have that avery/sully look. so cute!!

Shannon/Jodi said...

I like the new look of your blog.

Someone was paying attention in Sunday School yesterday!

So how does one know when his quiver is full?

Beckysblog said...

That is my question...!!!

Jordan has always quoted that verse to me whenever we talk about the # of kids we will have...I like to come back with Beth Moore's answer: Happy is the MAN, but tired is the WOMAN!

Shannon/Jodi said...

I was hoping we'd get to that part in SS yesterday. Nothing like opening those cans of worms in a one hour session!

We'll have to sit down and discuss it sometime.