Friday, February 29, 2008

Thank you mom and my great kids...

I'm on the mend. Not great, but at least upright. I really couldn't have gotten through this week without my mom's help with the kids - so thank you!
And seriously, I have good kids. Somehow Avery and Sully knew they needed to be good. Apparently they looked at their mother lying pathetically on the couch and knew not to push it. They have been so good! I owe them.

I am trying very hard to put myself together so we can attend a family supper at Jordan's aunts house tonight. I took a shower and did my hair and that feat alone about did me in. Afterwards I asked Lauren if I looked ok, "Sure" she said. I said, "Well do I look sick?" She studied me for a couple seconds and then said, "Well, just your face." and then walked away.

At least she's honest. I think I've got aways to go.

1 comment:

Heather said...

get well soon! sounds like you have had a rough go of it lately! hope you are on the mend now! Take care of YOU!....