Monday, June 30, 2008

39 Weeks

I'm not sure I like this whole 'getting induced' idea anymore.
I'm kind of anxious about it. Which is strange for me because I am such a huge planner and lover of schedules.

I am trying to EVERYTHING ready. Which of course isn't possible.
I'm trying to give 1,000 kisses to each kid and spend time with each so they have full buckets before I head out and then home with an infant. Which of course isn't possible.
I'm trying to remain calm and not think about the fact that by tomorrow at this time I'll be meeting a new member of my family. A new baby that is going to change the dynamic of our home forever. Which of course is beyond impossible not to think about.

I think it might be best for me to just go take a nap while the kids do. Because of course that wont be happening again for a long time! ;)

3 comments:

Happilyoutnumbered said...

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Becky!! Thinking of you! How exciting!!! Can't wait to hear!!!!

Shannon/Jodi said...

I'll be praying for you all day tomorrow. Let us all know as soon as you have news!