Thursday, June 12, 2008

Check #3 and #4

#3. The toys are all in their new homes. I'd have to say that I've had big time doubts about this set up but all in all I'd now say that it is more functional and the kids are actually able to find the toys they are looking for much easier.
Also, for the first time the girls dress up clothes are all hung up and easy to find. They love dressing up more than anything and this is perfect for them. So far today they've been Dorothy and the Wicked Witch, and princesses. Well actually Avery was a princess, Lauren was a prince. Somehow Avery can always talk into that!
#4. The baby's room is cleared out of everything but a dresser and a crib. Blankets, onsies and burp cloths are ready to go as well as the swing, seat and car seat. I love walking in there!

I think the last 'big' project to get checked off is to organize the desk 'stuff'. I plan to get that mostly done during nap time today.

Very exciting people!

No comments: