Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pretty Purple

Now the room belongs to Lauren and Avery. Avery says she has the prettiest room ever. They love being in it, they love playing in it and I think they like sleeping in it!

My mom hung the curtains today. I still need some type of shade/blind...Im working on it.

Over their beds I am ordering an 'L' and an 'A' in fancy scroll with pretty pink, purple and green.



Lauren's favorite part of the room - the flowers and her magnifique sign - which she tells me is French for Wonderful!


MY favorite part of the room! Who wouldn't want this closet?


The curtains up close - they are sequined and so cute. Avery loves them.


The curtains from far back - and apparently too dark.

5 comments:

angie said...

Becky, their room is beautiful!!! Wow... what a change. Hopefully we will get back to GC sometime and see your house up close.... and the BABY!!!

Shannon/Jodi said...

Purple is my favorite! It's beautiful, and SO worth all of the work, huh?

Cassie said...

i love love love it!!!!!!!!

Courtney said...

wow! what a GREAT room for 2 little girls!!! i love it!

Eric and Pam said...

that is beautiful!!!