Saturday, June 07, 2008

Date Night

Just a guy, a girl, an Ikea storage unit and some tools.
Yep, that was our date night. My mom took the kids and we set in for some building. With a vow that we would not fight during the process.

Thankfully it went much better than expected. The unit is together and looks great.

Its just waiting for me to start organizing all the toys in the basement and get them up here. I cant wait to get that part done. The kids are very tired of playing with the few toys I originally left out in the dining room over 6 weeks ago. Luckily they've been able to play outside.

Things are really falling into place around here. Yesterday I was even able to get out the car seat and swing and get the covers washed along with burp cloths and some blankets - they are ready to go. That is the kind of nesting I LOVE!

I would love to post before and after pictures of the girls room, kitchen and bathroom but something is seriously wrong with my IPhoto and that wont be happening until I get someone a lot techier than me to look at it. Its possible it isnt working because I have almost 8,000 pictures stored in there...but that's just a hunch I have.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

i think paul and i might have you beat. we weeded the garden tonight. in the rain. oh the love!