Wednesday, April 06, 2011

crazy?

They say a definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

If you use that definition I am NOT crazy. Because while I often do the same thing over and over - I never expect different results. I always know how it will go....

However I was told I must be crazy about 7 times today.

But desperate times call for desperate measures. It is getting down to 'wedding crunch time' and the girls still need shoes for the wedding.

So I left town at 4:00 with all 5 kids. We went to three stores in the mall, Burger King, Walmart and then to church for Awana and my bible study by 6:40.

We got some strange looks in the mall. I think people really did think I must have lost it to be there with all those kids.

Truly it went well. (what would I do without Lauren!?)

But now its 9:30 and we are finally home and everyone is in bed and I am FRIED.

Sane.

But FRIED.

good. night.

3 comments:

Sarah Guild said...

I thought of you today as I had my sister's two kids and my own two... people gave me some looks as I lugged all four of them to the park. However, what must be done must be done, and I'm sure you seemed like WonderWoman to all of those mall shoppers!

ScrappinFabBetty said...

I think that is brave with just a touch of crazy...but for those of us with big families growing up, it really just sounds normal to me! :)

Courtney said...

i end EVERY day FRIED.
no matter WHAT i do...how much, how little, how planned, no matter WHAT!