Friday, April 08, 2011

random Friday and a confession

Is anyone else so happy its Friday?!

I just took pictures off my camera and decided to post some big randomness.

This is Lauren and several of her friends at their concert last night.
They could dress from any decade. Most of them chose the 80's.
Oh side pony tails and oversized sweatshirts worn off the shoulder...not sorry you are gone!
But they were cute.

Lauren had a small group part in the concert.
The kids all did really well.
It was a ton of fun to watch.

See...tons of fun to watch!
hilarious.

After school every day the kids get a snack and then watch
Electric Company on PBS.
But today, Avery did this instead.
And I had to take a picture.
(and please ignore the chipped woodwork in the background -
on second thought please allow it to bother you so much that you have to
come repaint all the woodwork in my home!)

Sully does not have preschool on Fridays.
Today after the little girls were in bed we played 3 games of Memory.
Then he asked if we could sit on the couch together.
uh, yes!

Then he grabbed my hand and I literally almost cried.

Can you say lashes?

Its hitting me that I only have 5 months left with him home everyday.
Its going to go fast. And I'm starting to get sad.
And for my confession:
I LOVE Electric Company.
It is hilarious to me.
This clip especially. And my kids LOVE it when this episode is on because they love to watch me laugh hysterically about it.
No one else will probably find it funny but me...but I want to remember that my kids loved watching me laugh at this.

3 comments:

Ellie said...

Love the concert pics! And too funny....I LOVE that clip on Electric Co. too. Ellie just laughs at me laughing cause she doesn't really 'get it' yet :)

Meghan said...

Not to make you sad but Lauren and her friends look like they are about 15 in those pics. :)

Beckysblog said...

YEAH! Amy, I feel so normal now! I almost didn't post that cause I figured people would think I'd lost it again.

And Meghan, mean, just plain mean.