Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mommy!!

I had all the kids in Wal-mart tonight and we were waiting in a very long checkout line.
Tess comes running at me with a magazine in hand, yelling, 
'Mommy! Mommy! I found them! I found the guys!'

I was so scared about what awful magazine she was going to bring me and what horror I was about to see that she was so excited to show me. 

Turns out she found the stars of Pawn Stars (awful, awful name). 
We've gotten hooked on this show and the kids have gotten a pretty big kick out of it too although I'm not sure why since they dont really understand it. 

Anyway, here's the magazine she was wanting to show me. 
(really the least of all evils hanging there in the magazine racks at Wal-mart)

2 comments:

D G Curren said...

Our kids love the show too! It's educational, right?

Ellie said...

Hysterical. We love that show and American Picker's too!