Thursday, May 03, 2012

Something to smile about

You know those weeks when its just kind of one thing after another...not a lot of it good? 
I'm there. 

Then I realized there was SO much good in my week. 
So many things to smile about. 

These children we were blessed with are something I tell you. 

I found the little two like this the other day. 
Even at 3.5 and 1.5 they are book lovers. 

And we had May Day!
Nothing is more fun than leaving treats for your friends and then running away!
And nothing is more fun for me than watching smiles as they ran back to the van!

Lauren's not too old...but she did get caught at all her friends houses. 
I think that made it even more fun for us. 

 Avery loved the running away part!

In between the rain showers we've also had some sun. 
And their smiles...are my smiles. 


I love this boy's laugh!

She's learning so much this spring. Investigating everything. 
Its so fun. 



 Oh, and we got a bunny! 
Jorgia!
Smiles.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You have a rabbit... on a leash! That just makes me smile. :)