Saturday, May 12, 2012

Spring Soccer - Avery Edition

Soccer is already starting to wind down for the year. 
I will be very sad for Avery's last year at U8 to end. 
I love this level. 
And I love helping Mandy coach. ;)

Lauren had a 'bye' week this week so she helped with warm ups. 
Their competitive sides are about at their peak in this moment.
Makes me wish I'd had a sister. 

I gotta admit, besides the first quarter we did not play very well. 
We did win by like 5 goals though so I guess we did ok!
This was after someone scored and they were running back for the kick-off. 
I just love how happy they are. 

The whole team has come a long long way since fall. 
A lot of the timidness is GONE!
I've been really proud of how Avery has advanced. 
She does really great at the defender position ... she likes defense like her mom!

Still lots of time for smiles with friends. 

Go Big Red! 
(Or the 'Justin Beiber's' depending on who you ask)

Go Brooklyn!
She scored here. 

Good Game, Good Game, Good Game

Parent Tunnel!

2 comments:

yoderyears said...

Stop with the Justin Beiber already!!! :)

I love these pictures...so I stole them for my blog too! Thanks.

D G Curren said...

My personal favorite is the Parent Tunnel and yes agreed about the Justin Beiber comment EWWWW!