Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day pictures!

I really had the perfect Mother's Day...the kids and Jordan let me sleep in and then greeted me with breakfast in bed, gifts and homemade cards. 

Then we packed up and headed out for a day at Backbone State Park. 

We had a picnic lunch and then started hiking. 
This backcarrier worked perfectly for Tori...thanks Jody!
But after we let Lauren hike up to the cave with Tori we decided it might be safer for Jordan to 'wear' Tori. 

My favorite times with my kids are out in nature. 
Everyone is happy and there is almost no fighting! 

Peek-a-boo Tori! 

We climbed way up high to get to the cave. 

The cave really wasn't all that impressive but still pretty cool to explore. 

Sullivan likes to celebrate each hike!

Avery ALWAYS finds creatures. 

She will touch anything slimy, gross, crawly, creepy...no fear of animals, creatures or gross things. 
And she loves to freak the others out with her discoveries. 

I didnt take the camera along for our hike on the longer trail because I wasn't sure how hard the hiking would be...but I missed so many great pictures. Backbone is so great for hiking, we will definetly be going back! 

No comments: