Monday, June 11, 2012

Memorial Falls and Tannery Falls

Waterfall #2 and #3 for Monday were Memorial  and Tannery Falls. 
It was a very fun little hike to reach them.

From the top...breathtaking. 

 A little pit stop for a photo op. 

Tess was proud all day that she kept up so well with the big kids...she kept telling me, 'I'm almost 4!'
Yes, dont remind me. 

Here I am taking pictures from the side we hiked in from. 

The red sandy area was fun for the kids and there were crevices for them to crawl around up high.


I had to post this because it looks like he is throwing her! 
Honestly, I dont know what he was doing! 
But dont worry Grandmas...he wasn't throwing her. 
We were very careful with her all day and she did great. 

 Avery had the time of her life. 
She is really our outdoor girl. 
Jordan caught her coming up over a hill...happy as can be!

The whole group minus Jordan, the photographer.  

No comments: