Monday, June 04, 2012

Monday Funny

For your Monday Funny at Jordan's expense...go watch this video and picture him.


(Poor guy gets a lot of crap for plunging his family head first into kayaking without a clue what we were doing...picture his family of 7 (one of whom was 4 weeks old) standing in line on Black Friday to purchase our first kayak cause we couldn't miss the deal. Picture all the gear we bought before we even knew if we'd like it....and picture Jordan crazy excited and the rest of us staring at him like a crazy man.)

(I love you Jordan...and thankfully, I love kayaking.)

(And Mandy & Scott, I LOOOOVEEEE you for bringing this video into our lives...I'm trying to get Jordan to do a reenactment!)

1 comment:

yoderyears said...

HA!
Scott started laughing so hard when this commercial came on!! From the kitchen I hear...'hey, Jordan is on TV!'
Can not tell you how many times the DVR backed up to rewatch it.

So funny!