Sunday, September 23, 2012

23 months

Torrance turned 23 months old yesterday.

This is momentous for me...because...it officially marks the longest I have gone between pregnancies since I started having babies over a decade ago.

It was also the day I realized that she has 1 month left in the church nursery...then she starts coming to church with us for the first 10 minutes and then to the 2 year old children's church. It will be the first time I haven't had someone to pick up from the nursery. :(

I thought I was ok with all of this. Turns out that I may not be. Turns out that I am hoping the next month goes really really slowly.

I dont want to have more babies....Im just missing the ones that I've had.

But to turn my focus on happier thoughts!!!! We had a wonderful day. One of those weekends where everything they said seemed adorable and hilarious.

Of course it helped that I had an ENTIRE DAY away with my closest friends yesterday...we shopped till we dropped and laughed SO SO hard. And it also helped that I had an awesome nap today.

But by the fire with my 5 babies tonight I just felt so very thankful for each of them. In awe of their beauty, brains, humor and health. And for each day I've been given as a mom. Its a blessing not to be taken lightly.

So to sum up...

1. I am blessed beyond measure.

2. Slow down time...slooooowwwwwww dooooowwwwwnnnnn.

No comments: