Monday, September 10, 2012

just monday

Waking up this morning covered in hives was not on the agenda...neither was the dr.'s appt and steroid/benedryl cocktail that Ive just given myself. 

However, we had a good Monday!

A lot of people have asked how I possibly handle Tori while homeschooling. 
Well she gets full run of the house...which she loves. 
Like here where she had poured herself a huge bowl of Trix then went to eat it in the living room, ate 3 bites and then dumped the rest on the floor. Dont worry, she and Tess cleaned it up with my little vacuum. 
(blurry picture - but it goes along with the way the benedryl is affecting 
my brain and she was so cute and proud of herself in this picture!)

We started studying forest layers today. The kids were supposed to draw which types of animals would live in each layer. Sullivan turned it into Dance Central in the forest. Why wouldn't he?

Now you'll have to excuse me...but the little three are in bed, Avery is cuddled up beside me, Lauren is reading, Jordan is out on a 15 mile run or something insane...and I'm going to fall asleep! 

Night Night! 

No comments: