Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Reiman Gardens

Amy and I took all the kids to the Reiman Gardens at ISU for our 
2nd Homeschool Field Trip of the year. 

The kids loved it much more than I thought they would. 
I knew they'd enjoy it but I didnt plan on having to tear them away. 

The butterfly garden was our first stop after a picnic lunch. 
Sullivan was really studying one here. 

Here he is pointing at one that looks like a moth when its wings are folded but when it flew it revealed a gorgeous bright blue on the inside of it's wings. 

Chenille plants. 

Lauren says she is going to either ISU or UNI. 
Got it already planned out I guess. 

Sullivan, really?

There were also Lego sculptures throughout the Garden. 
Easily the kids favorite part!


And even a place to do our own building. 

Everyone smile...or not.

Tori found a dog. 

Had to tear her away. 

World's largest concrete garden Gnome. 

These two...will not be allowed alone together as teens. 
They spell trouble with a capital T!
And they are both planning their weddings to be at the Reiman Gardens. 

 Gorgeous flowers everywhere. 

Totally fun day! Thanks Prices!

1 comment:

Andrea Dellit said...

You have got to be the best home school mom, ever. Super Cool. Great pictures. And butterfly gardens are my FAVORITE! I must visit there.