Monday, October 27, 2014

Decorah

We ended our day in Decorah. 
Arguably, our family's most favorite spot in Iowa. 

Venturing into the Ice Cave. 


Just climbing and posing. 

She had the best day. 
She smiled the entire time. 
I love making her feel special. 
She is pretty amazing. 

This would be the highlight for the kids. 
Dunning Springs. 

Oh my heart. 

My heart off and running. 
(I love Torrance bringing up the rear and not wanting to be left out even though she 
was dead tired by this point!)

Climbing too high. 

Jordan made me climb up there too. 
The view is worth it. 
(I think...?)

Aw. 

Before supper we stopped off at Phelps Park. 
The older kids played football with Jordan while the little girls played at the playground with me. 
My love.

We covered a lot of ground this day and kept 5 kids from falling off any ledges. 
And ended the day with smiles. 
I love adventuring with him. 

No comments: