Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday, Torrance Reagan!!!

Today our baby turns FOUR!
Even when I typed that number, I had to stop and think, wait, four? 
She's FOUR? 
No way, cannot be. 

Jordan and I both readily admit that we are a bit mournful today. 
Oh how fun this girl has been.

Probably our easiest baby...a simply cuddly delight, 








our most hysterical toddler...a Houdini and adventurous climber, 









and now our most independent, helpful, outspoken and snuggly preschooler. 








But we also delight in this day! 
Torrance you are so fun and easy to celebrate. 
To you each day is an adventure and an opportunity to laugh and have fun! 
You are our clown and our cuddle bug. 
You reveal in an chance to stand in front of your siblings and make them laugh and
applaud you...truly such a true, youngest born child!

At four you are also the most independent girl around. 
You play by yourself through much of the morning while we do school. 
Rarely do you ever raise a stink or even cause a problem for us. 
Thank you!

What I love so much about you is your desire to help. 
You are the first to help with any chore. 
And when it comes to carrying ANYTHING, we better all get out of your way. 
It doesn't matter if its 2 times your size, you will do it and you will do it without help. 
You've got some super human strength! 

But Torrance I think what we love the most about you is that you are still our baby. 
You are my only true 'mommy's girl'. 
And you adore your daddy and miss him terribly during the day. 
You still suck your thumb and hold tight to your blankie. 
You cling to me in front of strangers and crawl on daddy's lap whenever its available. 

Torrance Reagan you are the sweetest 4 year old in the land. 
We love you from the very bottom of our hearts. 
Every day you remind me that there is joy all around me. 
You teach me that everything can be an adventure full of fun and laughter.
Thank you for teaching me so much. 

On your fourth birthday I pray that you never lose that. 
And that God will use your joy and your strength for something great in His kingdom. 

All our love sweet girl. 
Every single bit of it. 

No comments: