Sunday, October 19, 2014

Volleyball 2014

Its so hard to believe that volleyball is over for the season. 
And even harder to believe that Lauren just completed her first season of a Junior High sport. 

Volleyball is Lauren's self proclaimed favorite sport. 
She has come so far. 
AAU really taught her a lot last winter. 
And we had a BLAST watching her play this fall.  

Her team is really quite good and they lost only a couple of games. 

I didn't play volleyball and the rules have changed a lot since I watched it in high school. 
So I'm learning as I watch. 
And I probably yell at the wrong times. 
But Im a very devoted fan. ;)


My normally laid back and even Lauren becomes a competitor on this court. 
Very serious and determined. 
She had some games where she saved the game and it was so fun to watch! 
I love watching her serve. 

We couldn't be prouder of you Bo-bo. 
What a fun time we had watching you succeed! 

No comments: