Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Lately

And now you get a bunch of life via my phone! 

Avery started The Hunger Games. 
It became a bit of a problem...

'But mom! I have to find out what happens!'

We were super bummed when Avery's guitar teacher moved at the end of the spring. 
She is now taking lessons at one of the big music stores in Cedar Falls. 
And since its all so new, I sit in all the lessons...
in the corner, on the floor. 
:)
Really its ok, I think being there helps me, help her practice. 
But the floor could have a pillow. 

Someone lost their first tooth!
Finally, and just in time, the adult tooth was already in! 

A couple weeks back Jordan had a conference out of town. 
So the kids and I went to stay with him and take advantage of the hotel and pool. 
Hotel pool time is one of the times its really great to be 'mom' and not 'dad'!

Seriously kid, eat a hamburger! 

Torrance loves Doc McStuffins. 
We often find her reenact scenes...in our bathroom. 
Ew. 

This would be my neediest child. 

The trees this fall are beyond description. 
And this old building in our town is just flat out breathtaking! 

I knew that I wanted some of our family pictures taken here. 
Its so nice to have one of your best friends as a photographer! 
She's pretty great. 

This fall we were busy. 
Lauren had volleyball and soccer. 
Avery had soccer and guitar. 
Sullivan had football and soccer. 
We are winding down now...only 1 game of soccer left for Sullivan. 
And then we can breathe for a bit. 
The little girls get drug around to a lot of events. 
They are good sports about it and always find friends to play with. 

Thank you for bearing with me through all those photos...my iphone is much lighter now!

No comments: