Thursday, October 02, 2014

Skip Day

Probably my favorite part of homeschooling is that we can have 'skip days' when we need them. 
The girls have been pinning fall crafts like crazy people and asking for me to help them create. 
I finally said, we need a fall craft day. 
October 1st seemed like a good day for that to happen. 
So yesterday we did no school. We just crafted. And ate fall treats. 
Everyone had a great day. 
And I think we all needed a little break from the books. 

This little guy was my favorite. 

She was the real mastermind behind the day. 
Planned the crafts and made my shopping list for me. 

She was pretty helpful too! 


Sullivan enjoyed it every bit as much as the girls. 

And this one was in heaven getting to 'work' with us all day. 

Some of our finished products. 


I realized when we were all done that I didn't pull out my good camera. 
So our pics are really poor. 
Pooh. 
However, it was still a great day and full of fun! 
Totally worth having to double up a bit on school work today. 

(We missed Contessa all day...but saved her some crafts so she could participate after school.)

1 comment:

Rosanna and Isaiah said...

Totally jealous - I need a fall fun day!!! And I am definitely stealing your craft ideas and tweaking them to work for preschoolers :)