Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Dance, dance, dance

I SWORE I would NEVER let my daughter take dance lessons...

However, Aunt Trina (nice to have someone to blame) gave Lauren a copy of Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses for her birthday. Lauren has been prancing and piroeting (no idea how to spell that) around the house ever since. Both grandmas told me I HAD to get her into dance. I believe one grandma even mentioned something about her being able to get a scholarship to college because of this 'talent'.

So, tonight Lauren and I went to her first dance class. She is in a private lesson right now which is perfect for her. She LOVED it. I have a feeling we are entering a new era. I'm a little nervous but happy for Lauren.

And, I have to admit, she has a lot more grace and rhythm than either her mom or dad!







1 comment:

Cassie said...

she has found her calling...