Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Blur

The past week has been a complete blur! Between Lauren starting school, wedding preparations, the wedding and recovering from the wedding - I'm shot!

But it was a great week! Joe and Amy had the most beautiful day. It was weird to watch my 'little' brother get married. He was probably the brother I fought the most with...he really got on my nerves as a kid! But watching him on Saturday he seemed someone different, very in love and very grown up. Seeing his tears as his bride walked down the aisle to him was almost more than I could handle.
Much of the day was hard to fully embrace without my dad. I kept thinking, oh he would have loved that part or this part. He would have been so proud and so happy. We supported each other throughout the day and made sure Joe had an unforgetable day. The message of Christ was beautifully told during there ceremony and my dad would have loved that most of all!

Lauren and Avery are now ready to be hired out as professional flower girls. They did great!


The groomsmen - 4 of my brothers - Nick, Robert, Brian and Jordan (known as little Jordan since I married another Jordan)


Avery playing in the corn on rehersal night.


Avery hugging Eli, the ring bearer

No comments: