Sunday, August 12, 2007

Busy

This past week has been so full! I think everyone is feeling that final count down of summer and we are trying to pack in as muc has we can.
We are in the middle of some landscaping projects at home and are starting to see real improvement. Also trying to get some indoor projects completed.

Sullivan had therapy and chiropractor appointments this past week. Both were very pleased with his progress. We are going to go forward with the braces. His appointment for the fititng is next week and then they take about 1.5 weeks to make. It is my earnest prayer that the day we show up to pick up and purchase the braces - he walks. He is very close. He will walk holding on to one finger of ours. He is wobbly, but getting there. He has been so fun and is real comedian. He has some of his sister Avery's tendancies! I feel as though I am in constant prayer for Sullivan - just wanting to have a clear picture of what God has in store for him. But of course, I must be patient. Not knowing if we are simply dealing with a delay or if there is a serious issue that has yet to be uncovered is almost unbearable for me. Sullivan is teaching me so much - and he is only 18 months old.

Lauren called last night to tell us that she had gone boating - ridden on a tube and fell off and even tried water sking! Jordan and I are so proud of her. I miss her so much it hurts. She gets home on Tuesday.

Jordan got some really cheap tickets to Adventureland so we headed down there today with Avery and Sully. It was very fun to be able to focus on the little too and just do whatever they wanted. Avery loved having her turn as the guide and getting to pick which ride we did next. She loved the day. The really nice thing was that there were no lines for the kiddie rides! That may have had something to do with the INSANE AND SICKENING heat. We were very glad we went though! I'll post pictures tomorrow, way too tired tonight.

1 comment:

Jennie Peakin said...

There probably was no lines because the fair started this weekend...I am sure it's crazy down there! You were brave to go out in this heat!