Saturday, March 08, 2008

Girls

Last night I was needing some time with my girls...after baths we decided to have a nail party. I dont know why I dont do this more often. They LOVE it, especially Avery, and go around for days afterwards showing everyone how pretty their nails are.

Avery and Lauren play better together every day. I already see things in their relationship that will bond them together for life and of course with their drastically different personalities, some things that will likely cause their relationship some stress! They often call each other their best friends - I truly pray that will last. Not having a sister myself it is so special for me to watch. I love that they lean on each other when fighting Sully and that when one is hurting the other seems to know. It makes me feel like I did have a sister.


Here they are after our nail painting party. I LOVE having girls - and I never really thought I'd say that coming from six brothers.

2 comments: