Friday, March 21, 2008

My confession

When I sit at the computer and I'm typing really fast I tend to pretend I'm playing the piano and singing beautifully. If I've got Itunes going at the same time - watch out - you'd swear it was really me you were hearing.

I have not been blessed with either of those gifts. However, its ok, because someday I know that I will get to sing with the angels around His throne - forever - and that will be better than I am imagining now.

So, that's a long way to get to the point - This dream isn't going to come true for me on earth, so - if anyone wants an old out of tune piano and you're willing to come get it - its free. We simply don't have room for it. Someday when my kids take lessons they'll have to practice at church.

Let me know if you're interested.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We might be interested! I'm going to send you an email.