Friday, March 14, 2008

Tagged

Ok, I was tagged by Jennie and Heather.
HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY. ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF. AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE FIVE PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT "YOU'RE IT" AND TO READ YOUR BLOG. YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS.

1. I wasn't allowed to get my ears pierced until I graduated from high school. I went to get it done the week after graduation and when I got there I realized I didnt even really want to do it. But I did anyway, out of spite I think!

2. I bawled like a baby when my parents dropped me off at college (30 miles from home mind you) and I would have gone back home with them if they had given me even the smallest opportunity to say that was what I wanted.

3. I hated planning my wedding - every second. All I knew was that I wanted to be married to Jordan - nothing else mattered. My mom and mother in law had to do it all. This is very funny since now I get paid to plan events!

4. I never thought I'd have baby girls and I was shocked and terrified when Lauren was born.

5. I like data entry. If I could do that all day I'd be happy. Now that is boring.

6. I also love laundry. And even though I dont tell him - I'm annoyed when Jordan pitches in and does a load. Not because he didnt do it right, but because I didnt get to do it. I have a sickness.

7. I have a very large bladder - I normally only go to the bathroom 2 times per day. Even when I'm pregnant. I know, way too much info but I'm running out of things to say!

8. There is practically nothing in the world I hate more than moving. The thought of it could make me cry and vomit.

9. When I was a kid I wanted to be either a legal secretary or President of the United States. WHAT?!?!?

10. I hate my name. Sorry mom, I do, Rebeca I dont mind but Becky - ew.

I tag...
Melanie K.- cause I think I know everything about her and I'd like to be proven wrong.
Jodi C. - cause I dont know very much about her and I'd like to know more!
Andrea D. - cause she'll LOVE this game!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for playing!! (and I love doing laundry too--just not the putting away part :)

Melanie said...

Yo...I posted and tagged jamie and she posted too!

Andrea Dellit said...

i posted!

Shannon/Jodi said...

I finally posted!