Sunday, March 14, 2010

a great end

A walk in 50 degree weather is the perfect end to any weekend.
(And now lets breakdown the funny parts of this picture.
1. Tess's boots. They were Sully's...ugly and boys.
2. Sullivan's inability to smile nicely AND have his eyes open at the same time.
3. just the hodge podge of clothing...after church I tell the kids to find whatever they want and wear it...On Sunday afternoons I really shut down!
4. Sullivan's bike...he loves that Barbie bike. He refuses to peddle. I've even bribed him with a new bike. He doesn't care. He thinks its faster to just use his feet on the ground.)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

i love their outfits! makes me feel better about how i let my kids dress most of the time! :-)

Tisha said...

I find nothing unusual about that picture...at all. Perfectly kid-like :) Aren't family walks fun? You've got me thinking we need one this afternoon.