Monday, November 06, 2006

Happy Anniversary



Well I can't say that this is how I planned for tonight to go but...

Happy Anniversary Jordan. 7 years. We talked last night that if either of us had known that 12 years after our first date we would have 3 kids and have been married for 12 years, we probably would have never gone on that first date - out of total fear!!!
I am blessed to have married my best friend. The one person that I know God chose just for me. We have gone through some rough moments and seen each other through the happiest, saddest and hardest times in our lives. I have no doubt that we are one of the strongest couples I know. I take no credit for that. We have only Christ to thank. Our marriage is a marriage of three. Without that crucial third person I am sure we would have fallen apart years ago.

Thank you Jordan for being a man of God who leads our family and puts us first in his life.

I have more fun with you than anyone else I have ever spent time with. I laugh with you, cry with you and am myself with you. You know everything about me, even more than I know about myself, and yet, you keep coming back for more. Thank you.

I love you more today than I did when we walked out of the high school holding hands, more than when I said 'I do', more than when our first child was born and more than I did yesterday. Thank you for seeing me through so much.

I love and trust you with all my heart. I cannot wait to see what the next years hold for us.
Always,
me

No comments: